Fish Ball Noodles, Jln TS Lanang, Melaka

No, the fish ball noodles in Malacca do not taste the same as the ones in KL.

There is something different about the noodle itself. It feels somewhat starchier. But I am not complaining because the ones I had tasted really good. One I would recommend opens for dinner from 5pm onwards. It is located along Jalan TS Lanang, at a shop next to the Beauty Sisters Chicken Rice Ball, and opposite Jaya 99 building.

The bowl of noodles come with fish balls, fish pastes and a soup. You can choose to order dry or wet (noodles in soup). Personally, I prefer the dry style especially when I add chili sauce to redden and spice up my dinner.

Dry fish ball noodles that is lip-smacking!

The shop that prepares it all. The makers were laughing as I took photographs of them.

If you want to add liao or ingredients like yong tau foo, you can pick from the shelf.

What? Fish ball noodles
Where? Along Jln TS Lanang, opposite Jaya 99 building
How much? RM 3.20 (small) and RM 3.70 (large) as of 7 Jan 2012

Comments